Bhim App :Today BHIM is the best and famous UPI app which trending in India these days. The App was recently launched in India approximately 10 days ago, More than 1.1 crore people have installed this application. In fact, it is the simple and easy app to transfer money to anyone in this world. BHIM app is exclusively available only for Android users but not for iOS users.
I never thought that my search for best UPI Payments app would finally, find here in this helpful article. BHIM is the app which I have found was the best one. In fact is the app of my choice. I Have suggested it because of it’s cool and easy User Interface. It is cool, clear and vibrant. it is not as difficult to use because of its simplicity.
Download BHIM App For Android & iOS
Since the release of this cool new app, there are some apps which were been numerous UPI based Applications, ICICI Bank’s iMobile, PhonePe and Yes Bank were the Top most app before the launch of BHIM app. Normally, other banks also came with UPI-based apps. At last, Baroda Mpay and SBI pay were launched. These both apps were simple and easy to use compared to other apps. But, the BHIM app has dominated all of them. It is the easiest and simplest UPI App. However, to make UPI app easy and simple and more than, that almost everyone can use this app it was mandatory to know some basic features of the app. It is a basic UPI app for all.
BHIM App Basic Features
Like any other Android application, The BHIM gives a simple procedure to make payments or to transfer to another account which might be in any other formats like NEFT, Instant or RTGS. The features are listed below the one must know before installing the app.
- You can transfer Money to Any bank in India instantly.
- It is not mandatory to enroll the payee details before payment.
- BHIM transfers money instantly and quickly.
- You can transfer Money anytime, like Holidays or any special days
- you can Transfer the money overnight.
- You need not know the Bank A/C Number of the Payee or any other details.
- There is no need of any internet banking to be activated to use BHIM app.
Latest Features of BHIM
In its latest update, BHIM contains some cool New features.
- Now BHIM app is also available in 9 Regional and different languages.
- You can use your AADHAR Registered number to transfer money. The important thing here to be noted is the AADHAR should be linked with Bank A/c in case of Both parties.
- You can also block a particular person who sends a span ‘Collect request’.
- You can also report any trouble or issue regarding this app like Logging in or In case if you forget the password.
User Interface of BHIM
Apart from the above cool and unique features of the BHIM app, I love the interface. It appears very clean and neat on white background. Because of its few option, the app uses huge fonts. The crowd will not see on the screen while utilizing. Even, you can understand all the option just by looking at the app. The app has wisely used icons to understand the app. This app is agood example to think out of the box.
Why Should we download BHIM?
I suggest that if anyone still not used any UPI app, one should begin with the BHIM app. This app would give the best experience of the UPI-based apps. If you need more features and security then only you can use UPI apps, else it is a best UPI app.
Those, who are utilizing other UPI-based apps, should also try the BHIM. Because everyone can easily understand it because of its simplicity and ease.
This app does not link many bank A/C’s at once. But we need to know one thing here is one cannot have many bank A/C’s. Neither everyone wants to use other payment gateways to transfer money. I think, transfer through the Cell Number is widely accepted these days and BHIM also gives you to transfer Money with the help of mobile number.
The BHIM app is supported and promoted by the government of India, hence, you can expect aadhar based fingerprint verification would be available 1st to this application.
How To Download and install BHIM App
You can download the BHIM application from the Google play. Since UPI system stared performing on Android Platform, Unfortunately, Bhim is not available for iOS or Windows Platform. However, shortly you can expect these apps on iOS or Windows.
To download and install the BHIM application from the Google play store type ‘BHIM by national payment Corporation of India’ in the search box. Beware, while downloading the app because there are many duplicate apps whih may lead you to the loss of money. You can also see the Chota apps. Hence look for the author. It is mandatory to check weather it is ‘National Payment Corporation of India’. You can also click the URL which is posted below.
GUIDE To Use BHIM
- Firstly, before using BHIM you need to install and download the app.
- Next, after installing the app you need to open the app. you need to choose the language. In the present version you have the option of English and Hindi.
- It would also display you the basic features of the app.
- In the next step, the app would ask you to grant permissions to send and verify your number via sms or call from your Phone. It is mandatory to verify your mobile number.
- It also asks you to select which sim you want send in case of Dual sim Mobile. You need to choose the mobile number which is linked with your bank A/C.
- Next, you need to set PIN/Password to open the app. It should be only 4-digit number. Without entering this PIN, you cannot access this app and after opening the app you need to confirm your identity with the help of OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you can access your account.
Adding Bank Account
- Your initial step in the BHIM app Dashboard should be bank account. You need to link your Bank Account to transfer or get money to your account.
- Note, You only link a single A/C at a time in this app. Other apps give an option of linking multiple accounts.
- Next, if you want to link your bank A/C. you need to choose the bank name from the list which is given below.
List of Banks available on BHIM app
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
Thank you all for reading this article. Please visit our website for more regular updates and share this with your friends and on social media.