Bhim App: Hello guys, we hope that everyone is fine and doing well with own work. Today we came with an interesting topic which about the UPI app to make banking little very easy, convenient, safe and secure. the major benefits of the UPI app are that you can transfer money to any bank account instantly without any delay and more than that you need not the Bank A/C details of that particular person. check all about Bhim App and banks that come under the Bhim App.
Download Bhim App Latest Version:
Today Bhim app is the best UPI app available on play store. Oer 1.1 Crore people have downloaded on their devices.In fact, it is the best app because of its easy interface and simple interface to use and transfer the money. So, I have found that I need to stop searching for the Best UPI app which is available I the market today. Unfortunately, This app is not available for iOS platforms. But, you need not worry about the app we will recommend some third party app to get this BHIM app on your device. it is very easy and simple because of its unique features and interface. So, that everyone can be able to use this app. To make UPI payments very quickly and fastly it is the much-needed app on your device which is compared with other apps in the market. check here and know how to download bhim app.
Features of the BHIM App:
- You can transfer the amount to any bank A/C using his Mobile number and more than that you do not need to know any bank details of the person to whom you are paying the money. You can see the same feature in the Phone pe app.
- You can also Transfer the amount to your bank A/C and Your VPA (Virtual Private Address).
- You can also verify your pin code using your fingerprint to unlock to avoid typing the password.
- You can use this app without internet connectivity This will be the notable feature.
- Before you transfer the amount you can scan the Barcode and then transfer the amount.
- You can also check the amount which is available in your Bank A/C.
- You can also share your QR code or Barcode with other. It will be helpful to you.
New features of the Bhim App:
- Now, Bhim is available in 9 different languages which like Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi, English, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati and Kannada.
- You can transfer the amount using the AADHAR number and remember that the AADHAR should be linked with the respective bank A/C.
- You can also block or report who sends you spam COLLECT REQUEST.
- You can also report if you have any issues with this app.
- Bhim App is Also Pronounced as Bheem App.
How to Download Bhim app?
- Firstly, you need to open Google Play store and type the keyword BHIM and you can see it in the first place.
- Then, click on the install app. It may take some time to download the app. so, please be patient till gets installed on your device.
- After that please tap on the app to launch and enjoy all its features. So, that’s very simple guys.
- this is the way to download bhim app for android devices.
GUIDE To Use BHIM:
- Firstly, before using BHIM App Or Bheem App you need to install and download the app.
- Next, after installing the app you need to open the app. you need to choose the language. In the present version, you have the option of English and Hindi.
- It would also display you the basic features of the app.
- In the next step, the app would ask you to grant permissions to send and verify your number via SMS or call from your Phone. It is mandatory to verify your mobile number.
- It also asks you to select which sim you want to send in the case of Dual Sim Mobile. You need to choose the mobile number which is linked to your bank A/C.
- Next, you need to set PIN/Password to open the app. It should be an only 4-digit number. Without entering this PIN, you cannot access this app and after opening the app you need to confirm your identity with the help of OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you can access your account.
List of Banks available on BHIM app (Bheem App) and you can send or receive money from these banks
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd
- Allahabad Bank
Thank you all for reading this article. Please visit our website for more regular updates and share this with your friends and on social media.